The following is a statement of our position of basic Christian doctrine.
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
- We believe that one God is eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth according to the Scriptures, in His sinless life, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and His personal return in power and glory.
- We believe that regeneration by the Holy Spirit is essential for the salvation of lost and sinful men.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they are saved unto the resurrection of life and lost unto the resurrection of eternal separation from God (or damnation).